We offer two offshoring options.
- Seat Lease: Recommended for small teams who don’t mind working in a collaborative environment. Works well for those new to offshoring and just want a couple of roles filled.
- Office Lease: Recommended for clients who want their own office. If you have a team and require a space, or if you want to build a team from the ground-up, then this is the option for you.
We’re proud to offer first-rate benefits to all staff within the ZigZag network. You can have comfort in knowing that your staff will be covered under the following benefits:
13th Month Pay – Philippine employment requires all employees to receive a one-month bonus at the end of each calendar year. While this is a client expense, we ensure that everyone working with us is familiarized with labor laws. We have you covered!
Birthday Leave – Your staff receive a day off to celebrate their cake day.
Healthcare – After six months, your staff will be subject to receiving Intellicare, one of the leading healthcare providers in the Philippines.
Sick Leave – We provide a competent sick leave program that ensures when your staff are sick, they can be covered.
Vacation Leave – Everyone needs time off. We have a standardized vacation leave program which will keep your team happy.
We support businesses from all over the world.
Offshoring with us entails that you get the right people, at the times you need them. Whether you’re in Australia and you’d like a customer support rep to look after your evenings, or you’re in the United States and you want an accountant during the afternoons – we can help you make it happen.
We’ll put the pieces in place so that you can maintain and manage a high-performance offshore team. While we’re looking after contracts and labor laws, you can start getting things done. There’s no limit to the roles you can hire when you offshore in the Philippines.
Here’s a brief list of positions we’ve helped fill.
ACCOUNTING & FINANCE
- Debt Collection
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
ADMINISTRATION & SALES SUPPORT
- Data Entry
- CRM Experts
- Administration Assistants
- Executive Assistants
- Customer Service
- Sales Support
- Sales & Data Analysts
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- SEO Specialists
- Google Adwords Specialist
- Website Design
- Data Mining
- Graphic Design
- Web Development
- IOS Development
- Android Development
- Network or System Administration
- Test Analysts
- Human Resources Assistants
- Recruitment Associates
Plan Your Offshore Visit
The key to successful offshoring is getting behind your staff.
We’ve found better outcomes for our clients who treat their staff as an extension of their onshore team. That said, we’ll help you plan your trips and put together an itinerary for your next visit.
- Skype – The service allows users to communicate with peers by voice using a microphone, video by using a webcam, and instant messaging over the Internet.
- Google Hangouts – Hangouts allows users to hold conversations between two or more users. The service can be accessed online through the Gmail or Google+ websites, or through mobile apps available for Android and iOS (which were distributed as a successor to their existing Google Talk apps).
- Google Drive – Google Drive is Google’s “software as a service” office suite. Documents, spreadsheets, presentations can be created with Google Drive, imported through the web interface, or sent via email. Documents can be saved to a user’s local computer in a variety of formats such as ODF, HTML, PDF, RTF, Text, and Microsoft Office.
- Google Calendar – Events are stored online; consequently, the calendar can be viewed from any location that has Internet access.
- Dropbox – Dropbox allows users to create a special folder on each of their computers, which Dropbox then synchronizes so that it appears to be the same folder (with the same contents) regardless of which computer is used to view it. Files placed in this folder also are accessible through a website and mobile phone applications.
- Teamviewer – a proprietary computer software package for remote control, desktop sharing, online meetings, web conferencing and file transfer between computers.
- Xylo – a fast, simple and secure international payments platform for Australian businesses.